|This is our Hall Of Fame folder. The best of the best member submissions will be featured here.|
Thanks for joining Crazy-4-Animals! To help you understand where and what you can submit here there are some guidelines below. I hope you will enjoy your time with us.
1. No pornographic or dead animals will be accepted. (The only exception to this is if it is a picture of a museum animal or museum bones.)
2. Submissions are limited to 2/per week.
3. Only members may submit their works. So please join first.
4. No STOLEN works. If caught submitting work that is not your own and you are trying to pass it off as yours, you will be BANNED.
5. No anthro or adoptables either please. No animals doing human-like things either. Thanks
6. Animals must be the obvious subject of any art. If we feel the animal is not, we will decline it.
7. All art must be your best work. Photos that are really out of focus and blurry, or the colors badly distorted will not be accepted. (Changing the colors for a more dramatic affect is fine. This only qualifies when it takes away from the shot.) Drawings must be neat and subject clear. (Example: a cat must look like a cat and not a blob etc. ) And so on and so forth. (I know not everyone is a perfect artist, and we are not looking for the best art. We just want to make sure that what is submitted is something others would like to see, and not just a random doodle.)
8. To make #7. fair you will now need 3 votes either to accept or decline a piece. With a group this large we cannot take time to respond to everyone, but if you are declined (Which I know won't be much.) you can always leave a comment asking why. We will try to respond in a timely manner.
9. Only the Admins may add to the Featured folder. This will be for our Friday Features when we will try to feature the best from each folder each week. I am sure all of you will have something in there from time to time.
10. Because of how large the group has gotten, please make sure your works are submitted to the correct folders. If you are unsure where something belongs - ASK, we will gladly direct you to the correct folder. Things submitted into incorrect folders may be declined.
11. If anyone is RUDE, or DISRESPECTFUL to any of the Admins, fellow members or myself they will banned. I am not going to tolerate it at all, or from anyone. So please respect everyone here.
Watermarks..We reserve the right to decline an otherwise acceptable shot if,in our opinion the Watermark takes away from the shot,or our ability to view it fully.
Note:We accept that you have the right to protect your work,just please use (or place)Watermarks that don't detract from your work
Featured - This folder is where you will find all the works that have been featured in our Friday Features
Butterflies, Insects, Snails and Spiders Photography - All photography of any arachnids, insects, butterflies and the like.
Pet Cats - Photography - This folder is for all pet types, shelter, and stray felines.
Pet Dogs - Photography - This folder is for all pet types, shelter, and stray canines.
Other Pets - Photography - This folder is for all other domestic pets that do not fit into our other gallery folders.
Wild Cats - Photography - This folder is for all felines normally found in the wild.
Wild Canine - Photography - This folder is for all canines found naturally in the wild. Whether it be coyotes, wolves, or even foxes, they go here.
Other wild mammal - Photography - All other wild and zoo animals that do not fit into the other folders.
Bear - Photography - This folder is for all types of bears and pandas.
Primates - Photography - Any and all primate photography goes here.
Birds - Photography - Any birds, penguins, bird that fly, bird that don't fly, if it is a bird it goes here.
Horses - Photography - This folder is for all types of horses.
Farm Animals - Photography - This folder is for all farm animals with the exception of birds and horses. Cows, pigs, and all other pasture and farm animals.
Fish and Aquatic Mammals - Photography - All fish, dolphins, whales, hippo, otters, and the like. Any animal that spends the majority of their time in water.
Reptiles and Amphibians - Photography - This folder is for all reptiles, snakes, and amphibians.
Art - Realistic animal art - Paintings, drawings and models of any animals that look realistic. This also includes realistic digital art
Art - Cartoon or unrealistic animal art - this folder is for drawings, painting and models of animals that don't look realistic. This also includes unrealistic digital art.
Stamps, Animations, and Avatars - This folder is for animal related stamps, avatars, and animations.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. Thanks and enjoy.
|More Journal Entries|